Accessibility Guide for Silverbow Country Park
It's important that your stay is as enjoyable as it should be
Here at Silverbow Country Park, we want all our owners to have a comfortable and relaxing time when they stay with us, along with the best possible access to all that we have to offer. We hope that you will find the following accessibility guide useful.
- Silverbow Country Park is a gently sloping park which is predominantly laid to grass with roads around the main holiday home areas.
- All caravans or lodges on the park are accessible by 3-5 steps.
- Most caravans and lodges have allocated parking alongside or in front of them.
- There is a 5mph speed limit throughout the park, with clearly marked speed bumps in several locations. The speed bumps are not severe; therefore, it is possible to wheel a wheelchair over them.
- Our Reception is situated in one building and is wheelchair accessible. Reception is open daily from 8.30am – 5.00pm. When Reception is closed there is an emergency number available on the main Reception door.
- The nearest train station is in Newquay which is approximately 7 miles away. The local firm Yellow Cabs Newquay – 01637 871000 has access to a people carrier with wheelchair access. The nearest bus stop is 0.3 miles away and buses run regularly.
- Colour schemes throughout all park buildings have been designed to provide a good contrast between floors, walls and doorways. The public buildings and park area have signs.
- Mobile phone coverage for all networks are good.
- All managerial staff are here to help. If you feel you need help at any time, please request assistance from any member of staff.